Atelier Espenaer presents all of its works in its online portfolio. These include both works made for sale and commissioned works. Whenever you are interested in a work, you can contact Atelier Espenaer for pricing information and, whenever an item is not available anymore, the possibilities for commissioning a similar work.
Shopping instructions for smaller works
Smaller works, like cutting boards, can be purchased directly via the website, as long as they are still available. Pricing includes VAT, but excludes shipping costs. Follow the instructions below:
- Examine all the available information about the item you desire and make sure that you have understood the offer. Click on the “Add to cart” button, placed just below the price on the product page, to start with the purchase. A pop-up will appear to confirm your action.
- Click on either the link available in the pop-up or the “Cart” link in the menu at the top of the page. Make sure that the desired item is listed in the cart. Items that you have accidentally added to the cart or no longer wish to order you may remove by clicking on the accompanying “Remove” link. Click the “Proceed to checkout” button at the bottom of the page to continue to the next step.
- Fill in your billing and shipping details, review your order, and choose a payment method. Make sure that your billing and shipping details do not contain any errors and confirm that you are familiar with Espenaer’s Terms and Conditions. Once you have clicked the “Place order” button at the bottom of the page, you have made a binding offer for the purchase of the item(s) listed in your cart.
- Follow the instructions for payment according to the selected payment method.
- Your purchase is completed only if and when we have confirmed the reception of your purchase order and once we have received the payment of the total purchase price.
- We will contact you to make arrangements for the delivery.