The following steps show you how to book a voucher and what the procedure looks like:
- Select a voucher and add it to your cart.
- If you wish to keep it a surprise for the time being, provide your own contact details during checkout, not those of the recipient. If you have already told the recipient of the gift, it is best to provide their contact details.
- Once your order is processed, you will receive the voucher at the email address you have provided during checkout. This usually takes one day on week days.
- Offer the voucher to the recipient. The voucher contains instructions for the recipient.
- Following these instructions, the recipient will be able to register for a course on a date that suits them best.
Be aware that when the recipient uses the voucher, they will inevitably also see the course price. If you do not want this, it is better not to buy a voucher, but instead directly book a course yourself for the recipient.| #en