Espenaer offers its work for sale primarily, but not exclusively, in its online shop. All furniture pieces shown in our shop with a price indication are directly available for purchase. The prices are including VAT and shipping in the Netherlands. For shipping to other destinations in Europe additional costs will be charged.
Furniture pieces without a price indication are not directly available for purchase, but are kept in our shop to serve as models for customized furniture pieces that you may order as part of our Customization Service.
- Examine all the available information about the piece you desire and make sure that you have understood the offer. Click on the “Add to cart” button, placed just below the price on the product page, to start with the purchase. A pop-up will appear to confirm your action.
- Click on either the link available in the pop-up or the “Cart” link in the menu at the top of the page. Make sure that the desired piece/pieces is/are listed in the cart. Items that you have accidentally added to the cart or no longer wish to order you may remove by clicking on the accompanying “Remove” link. Click the “Proceed to checkout” button at the bottom of the page to continue to the next step.
- Fill in your billing and shipping details, review your order, and choose a payment method. Make sure that your billing and shipping details do not contain any errors and confirm that you are familiar with Espenaer’s Terms and Conditions. Once you have clicked the “Place order” button at the bottom of the page, you have made a binding offer for the purchase of the piece(s) listed in your cart.
- Follow the instructions for payment according to the selected payment method.
- Your purchase is completed only if and when we have confirmed the reception of your purchase order and once we have received the payment of the total purchase price.
- We will contact you to make arrangements for the delivery.